1. President of the Republic
2. Prime Minister of the Republic
3. Speaker of the Parliament
4. Chief Justice of Bangladesh Former Presidents of the Republic
5. Cabinet Ministers of the Republic Chief Whip
Deputy Speaker of the Parliament
Leader of the Opposition in Parliament
6. Persons holding appointments accorded status of a Minister without being members of the Cabinet
7. Ambassadors Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary and High Commissioners of Commonwealth countries accredited to Bangladesh.
8. Chief Election Commissioner.
Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission.
Deputy leader of the Opposition in Parliament.
Judges of the Supreme Court (Appellate Division)
Ministers of State of the Republic Whip.
9. Election Commissioners.
Judges of the Supreme Court (High Court Division)
Persons holding appointments accorded status of a Minister of State.
10. Deputy Ministers of the Republic.
11. Envoys Extraordinary and Ministers Plenipotentiary accredited to Bangladesh.
Persons holding appointments accorded status of a Deputy Minister.
12. Cabinet Secretary
Chiefs of Staff of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
Principal Secretary to the Government.
13. Members of the Parliament.
16. Chairman, Public Service Commission.
Chairman, University Grants commission.
Inspector General of Police.
Members, Planning Commission.
Officers of the rank of Major General in the army and equivalent in the Navy and the Air force.
Secretaries to the Government including Secretary to the Parliament.
24. Chairmen of District Councils (if elected) within their respective charges.
Commandant, Marine Academy.
Deputy Commissioners within their respective charges.
Deputy Inspectors General of Police outside their charges.
Director, Bangladesh Industrial Technical Assistance Center (if full-time member of the Board of Directors).
Director, Bangladesh Standard and Testing Institute (if full-time member of the Board of Directors).
District and Sessions Judges within their respective charges.
Officers of the rank if Lieutenant Colonel in the Army and equivalent in the Navy and the Air Force.
25. Chairmen (if elected) of class I Municipalities within their charges.
Chairmen of Upazila Parishads within their respective charges.
Civil Surgeons within their respective charge.
Deputy Secretaries of the government.
Officers of the rank of Major in the Army and equivalent in the Navy and the Air Force.
Superintendents of Police within their respective
তথ্য সুত্র : বাংলাদেশ গেজেট